Meet Roxanne McDonald
CADC-R, NCRC- ll, NCIP- l,
RECOVERY COACH, FAMILY COACH, INTERVENTIONIST. DRUG AND FORMER ALCOHOL COUNSELOR AND GUARDIAN AD LITEM
Roxanne McDonald CADC-R,
- Drug and Alcohol Counselor
- Nationally Certified Recovery Coach
- Nationally Certified Intervention Professional
- Former Guardian Ad-Litem for the NC court system.
- Over twenty-four years of experience working with high-risk substance use disorders, many with a dual diagnosis.
- Sixteen years experience working with families affected by addiction.
- Recovery specialist helping to support and assist clients in achieving their therapeutic goals using motivational interviewing, active listening, compassion, and positive reinforcements.
- Twenty-four years of continuous sobriety and two decades of experience helping people recover in jails, treatment centers, and in recovery programs and in private practice.
- I work with the loved one or the person suffering with the substance use disorder