CADC-R, NCRC- ll, NCIP- l,
RECOVERY COACH, FAMILY COACH, INTERVENTIONIST, FORMER DRUG & ALCOHOL COUNSELOR, AND GUARDIAN AD LITEM
CADC-R, NCRC-II, NCIP-l
- Former Drug and Alcohol Counselor
- Nationally Certified Recovery Coach
- Nationally Certified Intervention Professional
- Former Guardian Ad-Litem for the NC court system.
- Over twenty-four years of experience working with high-risk substance use disorders, many with a dual diagnosis.
- Sixteen years experience working with families affected by addiction.
- Recovery specialist helping to support and assist clients in achieving their therapeutic goals using motivational interviewing, active listening, compassion, and positive reinforcements.
- Twenty-four years of continuous sobriety and two decades of experience helping people recover in jails, treatment centers, and in recovery programs and in private practice.
- I work with the loved one or the person suffering with the substance use disorder
I help those with addiction and their families rebuild trust and create healthy connections and an environment to thrive in.
Whether you’re sober curious, just looking to make healthier lifestyle choices, or you have a substance use disorder, and the goal is long-term abstinence, I will help you navigate the course. In addition, I help families reclaim their own lives and teach them how to support their loved ones through healthy communication and boundaries.